Fear is one messed up thing! It has a way of crippling you for life. Not just physically, but the kind of crippling that renders your mind, heart and imagination totally useless.
Someone once asked me what my greatest fear is…… You should have been inside my head to see my wheel of thoughts spinning out of control! So many fears!
– The fear of being laughed at
– The fear of being rejected
– The fear of not being able to make it in life
– The fear of being average
– The fear of getting a B (yes I said it – it really scares the hell out of me )
– The fear of change
– The fear of not being able to use a particular picture as my dp because of my family members on whatsapp
– The fear of not doing something because of what…
View original post 1,019 more words