There are times when I’m content with being single.
- Having no one to check with concerning decisions I should make/intend making.
- When accepting an invitation from someone of the opposite sex to hang out guilt-free. Not worrying if it could cause a trail of jealousy on some boo.
- When indulging in myself, thinking absolutely about myself and my direction only, with no one to account to on my whereabouts.
Then I have those other times where, even while esctatic about my single life,
- I wish for a 3am call, or an early morning text, or a midday call from someone intimate.
- I really don’t want to worry about a date for an occasion because I’d already have a default plus one.
- I’ll go and fall in love with a married person, or a friend in a relationship, and then there will come a moment of disappointment and…
View original post 302 more words